2015年8月6日木曜日

Tweeting in foreign language to learn

I have restarted tweeting in English since May.
I had used twitter long time ago, but my English at that time was worse than current my level, so it was hard to continue.
Besides, I didn't have enough motivation to continue tweeting in English.
Soon I stopped tweeting.
It took long time until I restarted tweeting again.

From my experience, I can say tweeting in foreign language makes improvement in the language.
Unfortunately I stopped my tweeting for lack of motivation, but if I have continued tweeting in these past years, my English must have improved so much.
I regret a little that I stopped that.

So I suggest you to tweet in your learning language even if you are still at beginner level.
You don't need to worry about making mistakes, because your first purpose for tweeting in foreign language is, to get used to the language.
Let's tweet about things in your mind without hesitation.
Do you care if some native speakers points out your grammatical errors?
In case like that, just appreciate them and fix your errors.
No need to be ashamed.
If your errors will be pointed out, that is lucky for you.
If no one does, well, someday somebody will, or you will notice by yourself.
Don't worry to start new things, just have fun.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿