2015年8月8日土曜日

Kokyuu choco (The chocolate which breathes) in Osaka

Kokyuu choco is a famous chacolate brand in Osaka.
A discount candy distributor Marushige provides the chocolate at their shops or online.
They claim the Kokyuu choco is so fresh as "it breathes" and it have been popular among people in Kitashinchi, the stylish town in Osaka.
"Kokyuu" means breath or to breathe.
Almond and mascarpone cheese is used for the chocolate, and it covered by cocoa powder.
I have tasted the chocolate once or twice, and it was quite tasty.

By they way, today I had a terrible experience for the chocolate.
I have a plan to visit a friend who lives in other prefecture, so I thought the Kokyuu choco will be a souvenir for him.
Kokyuu choco is sold only in Osaka, so sometimes people buy it as souvenir.
I went to a local Marushige shop.
I searched inside the shop, but their weren't any Kokyuu choko products.
I asked a worker in the shop about the chocolate.
"Excuse me, do you sell Kokyuu choco?"
She stared at me.
She looked a bit surprised.
"No, we don't."
I was a bit confused.
"But..."
"Marushige-san sells Kokyuu choco, don't they? It isn't Marushige shop."
I was shocked.
I have thought the shop was Marushige for long time, but it wasn't.
Long time ago Marushige shop was located same place.
However they moved away, then the other candy shop started their business at the place.
I haven't noticed the fact, because their interior were almost similar.
Anyways, I apologized to the worker and went away without Kokyuu choco.
I was ashamed so much.

If you want to buy Kokyuu choco products, please go to Marushige shop, not other candy shops.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿