2015年8月4日火曜日

A breakfast at the place everyone knows

This morning I went to a local McDonald's restaurant to buy my breakfast.
Recently I have been working at night shift, and I was hungry after the work.
I bought a breakfast set of avocado muffin.
I bought it to take out.
An avocado muffin, a hash browns and a large coke costed me 510 yen.
I guess it is not very cheap, but when you are very hungry and other restaurants haven't opened yet, you will be thankful that you can buy the meal at an early morning.
I enjoyed the meal.

In Japan, it is a bit difficult to find restaurants or cafes which open from early morning.
If you are in countryside, it is more difficult.
In contrast, McDonald's restaurants are open from 6:00 am or 5:00 am.
Some of them are open in 24 hours.
Besides, in most of the restaurants "Asa Mac (a breakfast menu)" is served from 6:00 am to 10:30 am.
If you want a breakfast or a little break with a cup of coffee at an early morning in Japan, try MacDonald's restaurants.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿