2015年8月11日火曜日

I did a long train travel in asleep

As I wrote before, recently I traveled to Nagoya, Aichi.

I got on local trains for the travel.
It took about 3 and half hours from Osaka to Nagoya by the trains.
I had to transfer trains 2 times.
My first train of the day was from the Osaka station to the Maibara station.
2nd one was from the Maibara station to the Ogaki station.
Last one was from the Ogaki station to the Nagoya station.

I had not reserved any special seats as usual.
Fortunately, I could sit a free seat every time I got on a train in the day.
At the travel season local train is always crowded, so I was lucky to find seats so soon.
I had awoken earlier time than usual for a long travel, thus I was very sleepy.
As soon as I got on the first train, I fell asleep.
When I woke up, the train was almost arriving at the Maibara station.
I got off the train at the station.
I had some waiting time to got on the next train.
While I was waiting on platform, I was half asleep standing.
Next train arrived, I got on, found a seat, sat there and fell asleep.
When I woke up, the train was almost arriving at the Ogaki station.
I don't have any clear memory about my stay at the Ogaki station at the time, anyway it seemed I got on the correct train.
When I woke up, well, the train was almost arriving at the Nagoya station.
After I got off the train, I was getting awake.
I wandered around the station and after half an hour, I could meet my friend.
We enjoyed chats and a little trip in Nagoya.

I don't describe that again, but I was same in my way home as the way come.
I traveled in asleep again.
The Interesting fact was, while I traveled in asleep, I felt the long travel very short.
Sleeping in local trains is not very safe, because sometimes there are thieves or perverts.
So I don't recommend everyone to try it.
But in some cases, you can try a travel in sleep like me.
If you do, you will have a strange experience.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿