2015年8月3日月曜日

Cup noodles in a hurry

I need to go out in a half hour for job tonight.
I don't much time to eat, so I eat a cup noodle instead of a proper meal.

Cup noodles are kind of instant noodles which are sold in a paper cup.
Maybe you already have known them better.
The cup noodles are not very good meal for your health, but if we are in a hurry, they are so convenient.
Also for a budget travel, they will help you.
Sometimes I take some of them with me in travel, get some hot water in a destination and eat them.
I can't eat them as our every meal in travel, but I often feel they are helpful.
Moreover, there are always brand-new type of cup noodles in supermarkets or shops, so it is kind of fun to find and try these new type of noodles.

If you have a chance to visit Japan, I suggest you to search local cup noodles here.
You will find a one which can be a souvenir for yourself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿