2015年6月3日水曜日

Minpaku, where you can meet the world

In Osaka, we have a great museum that people of Osaka can be proud of.
It is "Minpaku", the national museum of ethnology.
The museum is located in the expo'70 commemorative park, the site of expo'70 in Suita, Osaka.

Inside the museum, you can see many exhibition about culture and people from all over the world.
For example, everyday articles, traditional clothes, dolls and even sets of folk dwelling are in there.
Besides exhibition, academics of the museum deliver public lectures and events for visitor.
Literally you can learn about all over the world, and it is so much fun. 

I have been to there many times since I was a little kid, and there has been my favorite place long time.
They helped me to have a strong interest to culture and people from other countries.
If I haven't known Minpaku, surely I could't make this blog.

As a person from other countries, perhaps you can enjoy the exhibition about Japanese, Ainu and Okinawan people there.
Also you may find an exhibition about your own country, too.
I promise you will have fun there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿