2015年6月4日木曜日

Like a ninja, walking fast without making sounds

In the Kamakura period to the Edo period, there were real ninjas in Japan.
But nowadays, former ninja customs and their skills were lost from our society.
Moreover, we can't see any ninjas in our real life.
Maybe ninjas are surviving at somewhere still, but we can't confirm the fact.
Only legends and rumors remain.

As a ninja culture lover, I have tried to be a ninja like person.
I wanted to move faster, hide quicker and know various tricks to spy as real ninjas.

However only I could do was walking as fast as I can without making big sounds, or learning every random information a ninja had (so I believed) to know.
Those I did were almost useless for my daily life.
I said almost.
The reason is, the way of walking may work for us with some meaning.

I don't know how it is like in other countries, but here, sometimes we can see noisy walkers.
They walk down a corridor noisily or run up and down stairs with big sounds.
I don't feel very comfortable with them.
So I suggest you to move like a ninja.

As I have done, walk as fast and as quiet as you can.
Run up and down stairs with less noise as you can.

Will you try it?
Perhaps doing these is a bit difficult at the beginning, but soon you will get used to.
Until then, please be careful not to slip or not to hit to other people.
Focus on your body if your movement is proper.
When you will accomplish to do these movement, you will have a nice feeling.
That is the feeling of being a ninja.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿