2015年7月7日火曜日

To get simple solutions, ask the instructor in your mind

Everybody has their problem.
I have some, and you must have some, too.
Sometimes we can't find any solution to our problem.
If we have somebody to ask, that is good.
However we don't always have friends or people whom we can rely on.

If you want simple solutions to your problem, there is one thing you can do.
To ask yourself and answer yourself.
Sometimes we think our situation is more complicated than actually it is.
From others, we may look like struggling with a simple thing.
We need to see ourselves as other people see us.
If we can do that, we will get what we can do for our problem.

I show you an example for how to ask ourselves.
Maybe I have a problem about the relationship with someone.
The someone got angry with my words and I don't know how to make friends again with him or her.
So, I ask myself.
"How can I make friends again with her?"
"Apologize to her. That's all."
"But I don't think I was wrong."
"I don't care neither you were wrong nor right. If you want to make friends again with her, just apologize to her."
"Well, OK."
That's quick.

Let's try one more.
This time I am suffering for a money trouble.
I need some money as soon as possible but I don't know how I can earn the extra money.
So, I ask myself.
"I need money."
"Good. Start a side business."
"But I am busy already."
"Don't you have any day off?"
"Well, I have Sunday."
"Spend the Sunday for your side business."
"I have to take a rest on Sunday. It is my only day off!"
"Then forget about the money. Take a rest."
"I need money."
"Get extra money or rest. Choose."
"OK...I will work on Sunday too."

Like that.
You ask yourself and answer yourself.
It is like asking a logical and strict instructor who living in your mind.
This asking technique will work to make your problem simple.
If you can't decide what you should do on your problem, try this asking.
But don't forget to do it in your mind.
Please don't ask and answer yourself aloud.
If you do it aloud, maybe it will cause another problem for you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿